Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant [AC] Men and Women Recruitment 2018: Indian Coast Guard release notification and invite applications from candidate to apply ON-LINE through website http://www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in/ for the post of Assistant Commandant (AC) in various branch general duty, Pilot, Technical Branch.
Post Name: Assistant Commandant AC Men and Women Group A Recruitment 2018
- General Duty/General Duty Pilot: Bachelor Degree with Minimum 60% makrs all semester/year.
- Pilot CPL: 12th Passed with 60% marks and valid Commercial Pilot Licence.
Age Limit as on:
- Minimum Date Of Birth: 01/07/1994
- Maximum Date Of Birth: 30/06/2000
- Age Relaxation Extra As Per recruitment rule.
Application Fee : 0/-
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Written Exam, Documents Verification and Interview.
Important Dates :
- Online application Begin : 19/05/2018
- Last Date for online application: 01/06/2018 upto 05:00 PM
- Tentative date of downloading online admit card: 08-24/06/2018
- Tentative date for examination: July 2018
How to apply for Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant [AC] Men and Women Recruitment 2018:
- Read through the instructions carefully or see notification.
- Go to the official website of the Indian Coast Guard http://www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in/ or Click on below link “Apply Online”.
- Click on the link “Apply for Assistant Commandant”
- Select the desired post and click on it.
- Fill in your details and submit the application form.
- Download the form and take a print out for future reference.
|Apply Online||Activated on 19/05/2018|
|Official Website||Click Here|