MPPEB GNTST and PNST Admission Form 2018: Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board [MPPEB] release notification and invite Admission applications form to apply ON-LINE through website peb.mp.gov.in/e_default.html for General Nursing Entrance Test [GNTST & PNST] 2018.
Only Madhya Pradesh Domicile Female candidate can apply for GNTST & PNST 2018.
Total Seat: 1210
- GNTST: 1040
- General: 446
- OBC: 135
- SC: 152
- ST: 191
2. PNST: 17
- General: 85 + ASHA: 59
- OBC: 23 + ASHA: 17
- SC: 28 + ASHA: 21
- ST: 34 + ASHA: 19
Course Name: GNM
Education Qualification: 12th Passed from Biology with 40% marks and 35% marks for other Category Candidate.
Age Limit as on: 01/07/2018
- Minimum Age: 17 Years
- GNTST Maximum Age: 27 Years
- PNST Maximum Age: 30 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra As Per recruitment rule.
Application Fee :
- General: 470/-
- OBC/SC/ST : 270/-
Admission Process: Candidates will be selected based on Written Exam, Documents Verification.
Exam Centre: Bhopal, Indore, Gwalior and Jabalpur
Important Dates :
- Online application Begin : 03/05/2018
- Last Date for online application with fees payment : 17/05/2018
- Last Date for Correction: 22/05/2018
- Examination Date: 10/06/2018
How to apply for MPPEB GNTST and PNST Admission Form 2018?
- Read through the instructions carefully or see notification.
- Go to the official website of the MP VYAPAM http://peb.mp.gov.in/e_default.html or Click on below link “Apply Online”.
- Click on the link “Online Form – General Nursing Training Selection Test (GNTST) and Pre-Nursing Selection Test (PNST) 2018”
- Fill in your details and submit the application form.
- Download the form and take a print out for future reference.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|