National Mineral Development Corporation [NMDC] invites application form for Engineering candidate to apply online for 48 posts of Technical Officer.
The NMDC (National Mineral Development Corporation) Limited (BSE: 526371, NSE: NMDC) is a state-controlled mineral producer of the Government of India. It is owned by the Government of India and is under administrative control of the Ministry of Steel.
NMDC is inviting applications from suitable persons for the Maintenance Assistant, Assistant Physiotherapist, Lab Technician, Pharmacist, Dietician and HEM posts of Bailadila Iron Ore Mine, Kirandul Complex, Distt. Sourth Bastar, Dantewada, Chhattisgarh.
NMDC Limited Recruitment 2018 – 61 Posts Assistant
Total Post: 61 Vacancies
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE:
|Name of the Post||Post||Qualification and Experience|
|A||Maintenance Assistant (Mech)(Tainee) (RS-02)||45||ITI in Welding / Fitting / Motor Mechanic/ Diesel Mechanic / Auto Electrician.|
|B||Maintenance Assistant (Elect) (Trainee) (RS-02)||47||ITI in Electrical Trade.|
|C||Assistant Physiotherapist Grade-III (Trainee) (RS-03)||01||Bachelors Degree in Physiotherapy (BPT from a recognized University / Institute.|
Post Qualification Experience two year relevant experience in large hospital/ Nursing Home.
|D||Assistant Lab Technician Grade-III (Trainee) (RS-03)||01||Graduate in Science + Certificate of Medical Laboratory Technician / 10th Board Exam Pass Certificate/Diploma in Medical Lab Technician.|
Post Qualification Experience: Two year out of which at least one year as Lab.
Technician in case of Graduates and 5 year out of 10th Board Exam pass.
|E||Assistant Pharmacist Grade-III (Trainee) (RS-03)||01||10th Board Exam pass/ Graduate in Science with recognized Certificate / diploma in pharmacy or Degree in Pharmacy.|
Post Qualification Experience: Three year as Compounder/ Pharmacist in a Hospital in the case of degree / or Graduate with diploma and six years in case of 10th Board Exam pass with Diploma / Certificate.
|F||Assistant Dietician Grade-III|
|01||B.sc/ Bachelor of Home Science (B.H.Sc.) with Diploma in Dietetics or B.Sc. Degree in Nutrition / Dietetics or B.Sc. in Food and Nutrition / from a recognized University / Institute.|
Post Qualification Experience: Three year relevant experience in large Hospital/ Nursing home.
|G||HEM (MECH) Grade-III (Trainee) /MCO Grade-III (Trainee) (RS-04)||05||Essential: Diploma in Mechanical Engineering (Three year course).|
Desirable: Should possess a valid Heavy Vehicle Driving License.
Age Limit as on: 08/05/2015
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 30 Years
- Age relaxation as per government rules.
- Gen/OBC: 150/-
- SC/ST/PWD: 0/-
Online Mode Payment: The payment can be using by debit card/ credit card/ Online net banking through SBI collect using internet banking.
Offline Mode Payment: The application fee can be paid SBI challan the account no. 37370674247 of NMDC Limited Hyderabad and challan details are to be mentioned in the application and enclose the original receipt of the challan along with application.
- Starting Date: 28/12/2017
- Last Date: 27/01/2018
Method of Selection:
The selection process will be through a Written Test, Trade Test and Document Verification.
Details with regard to date, time and venue of written test etc., will be communicated later.
|Stage||Mode of selection||Maximum Marks|
|Stage 1||Written Test||100 Marks|
|Stage 2||Trade Test||Qualifying in nature|
|Total Marks||100 Marks|
Written Test Pattern and syllabus:
|1||Subject Knowledge (on specific trade)||30|
|3||Numerical and reasoning ability||20|
Cut Off Marks for Qualifing:
- SC/ST: 30 Marks
- OBC: 35 Marks
- UR: 40 Marks
How to Apply Online:
- Go to the official website of NMDC.
- Click on the link “Apply Online”
- Select desired post and fill the application form.
- Upload all relevant documents.
- Before applying please read notification.
- Take Print out and keep extra copy for future reference.
How to Apply Offline:
- The candidate have to download offline application form which is given below.
- Fill your details in the form.
- Also enclose the photo / attested copies of date of birth, educational qualifications, experience, caste, PWD, if any invariably.
- Send the duly filled in application form along with enclosures to “Post Box No 1352 Post Office, Hamayun Nagar Hyderabad – 500028 Telengana”
ECIL Technical Officer Online Form 2018 for Engineer
- Candidate can apply either through online mode or offline mode.
- On-line or Offline both form will be accepted.
- For queries, candidates may visit the link and go through the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) section.
- All future correspondence would be through E-mail ID, furnished by the applicant in the on-line application form or by post.
- Only Indian Nationals need to apply.
- Admit card will be send by post office or Email Id.