SSC CGL Recruitment Online Form 2018: Staff Selection Commission [SSC] release notification of Combined Graduate Level [CGL] 2018 and invite applications from candidate to apply ON-LINE through website http://ssconline.nic.in/ for the post of Assistant Officer in various department in all over India.
Post Name: Assistant Audit, Account and Section Officer, Sub Inspector, Inspector Income Tax, Central Excise and Preventive Officer, Divisional Accountant and various other Post.
Education Qualification: Passed Graduation from any recognized institute of India.
Age Limit as on: 01/08/2018
- Minimum Age: 20 years
- Maximum Age: 30 years
- Age Relaxation Extra As Per recruitment rule.
Application Fee :
- General/OBC: 100/-
- SC/ST : 0/-
- Female: 0/-
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on objective Test, Written Exam, Documents Verification and Interview.
Important Dates :
- Online application Begin : 05/05/2018
- Last Date for online application: 04/06/2018 upto 05:00 PM
- Last Date for fee payment: 05/06/2018
- Tentative date for Tier I examination: July 2018
- Tentative date for Tier II and III examination: November 2018
- Tentative date for Tier IV examination: Feb 2019
How to apply for SSC CGL Recruitment Online Form 2018:
- Read through the instructions carefully or see notification.
- Go to the official website of the SSC http://ssconline.nic.in/ or Click on below link “Apply Online”.
- Click on the link “SSC CGL”
- Select the desired post and click on it.
- Fill in your details and submit the application form.
- Download the form and take a print out for future reference.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|